Ca final certified copies

I got certified copies of my ISCA paper attempted in Nov 2017. In that, for 80% of the questions the valuer put correct mark, but he gives only 1 mark or 1/2 mark. On the whole, i got only 30 marks. I thought it is very unfair. There are some questions, for which i have written exact answers, but for those also he has given very less marks. What to do now. Please give suggestions. 

Replies (5)
Show ur certified copy to an isca professor so he can guide u properly..... Coz u cannot do anything about it..... if u want u can share it here may be I can help too
give me ur copy....to my what's app NUM.
.9558651368.....so I can check and ...ans u......u r correct/ icai r correct..........pls send
is there any increasing marks I am also waiting for certified copies I got 59 in idt
hi same here expected exemption but I got only 40 marks can you pls what's app your copy to my number 8919111458
Is there any difference between the marks on answerseet and marksheet ? I mean grace given or not

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details