Easy Office

Ca final best costing teacher

Page no : 2

Vivek Sharma (6 Points)
Replied 31 December 2017

I heard from one of student of parag gupta that it was worst decision to join parag gupta. totally money as well as time waste.

Arun Kumar (23 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

I don't know who made this list. I think it includes faculty who are from the North. In South, its only about MI Sir for Costing. He is the best faculty for Costing. Much clear and to the point in his concepts.

He relates costing to our daily life decisions. And that is amazing.

East or West - MI Sir is the best. LOLZ.

Ankit Varshney (91 Points)
Replied 18 April 2019

i will recommend you to take classes from Purushottam Aggarwal sir . he is best for costing . his way of teaching is par excellence and concept oriented

Raman Singh (15 Points)
Replied 19 April 2019

Accounts: Praveen Sharma

SFM: Aaditya Jain

Law: Munish Bhandari

Audit: Surbhi Bansal

Group II

Ama: Parag Gupta

DT: Vinod Gupta

IDT:Deepak Gupta

Elective Paper: Financial Services and Capital Markets : Aaditya Jain

International taxation : Vinod Gupta

Financial Reporting Standards :Praveen Sharma

1 Like

Vikas Poddar (11 Points)
Replied 20 April 2019

MI Sir is the best for the new course of CA Final Costing since he has the background of teaching case study types of questions in CIMA and CMA(USA).

Since he is very famous internationally for CIMA and CMA(USA), he is the best shot for Costing under the New Syllabus.'

Don't waste time since other faculties do not know anything about the new case study which is added only in the new syllabus.

He is the only Costing faculty in India who is not just a CA but also CMA(USA) and CIMA. And if I not wrong, he is also ICWAI(Inter) and CS(Executive) but I heard that he discontinued them after passing CA.

ANKIT KUMAR (2 Points)
Replied 26 August 2020

Aaditya jain is the best for sfm.

His class notes are too exhaustive that you need not refer any book for any concept. He inspires his students for taking up finance as a career with making them aware with many finance courses and career opportunities.His way of teaching makes him unique. Sir teaching style is entirely different from any other teachers as he doesn't teach only from the exam point of view rather he explores about real time stock market experience,From the finance point of view he provide extensive knowledge which opens mind in Financial world.

sumesh sing (6 Points)
Replied 01 February 2021

CA Purushottam Aggarwal is best for ca final costing specially new syllabus as sir covers theory and case study in deails like no other faculty. his teaching method is really good and exceptional teaching. i have watched his scmpe marathon on youtube  and it was wonderful experience.

Rahul Sharma (4 Points)
Replied 04 March 2021

Aaditya Jain sir gives me the confidence to get 100% marks secured. he is finance guru. he teaches concepts with stock market practice. 

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 12 May 2021

Lectures of CA Classes
by the Best Faculty in India
CA RAKESH AGRAWAL
CA-Final SCM&PE
CA-Intermediate COST
Use 5%DISCOUNT CODE: AA01

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :