Ca final audit classes

Dear Friends,

 

I am A CA FInal Student and my attempt is Due in May 2018. I am presently doing my SFM and FR Class. I want to join audit classes or purchase a pendrive for the same once i am done with my FR Which will probably get over by this month end that is 31/08/2017. Which Faculty is good for Audit?? Whether I should Join classes of Aarti Lahoti Mam or Should I go fo Ravi Taori sir's Classes???? In IPCC i had purchased Ravi Taori Sir's DVD And had refered his book. However i am now confused between the above two options. Please Help.

Replies (1)

Ravi taori classes are good you can see then satellite version also.He is a good teacher for audit CA FINALS.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details