EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Ca final audit book??

Page no : 2

kartik (student) (989 Points)
Replied 22 January 2017

Originally posted by : Dharmesh
Hi ,yes i do agree that writing point style is always suggested but for some reasons in audit when u write point style answers from surbhi bansal they dont give marks..i dont know coz the book is really good but recently everyone who is doing from that books unfortunately doesnt gets the marks as deserved so i recommended keep a mix of everything.. not a hard and fast rule but it just broadens your style of writing.

Oh, is it? Well, thanks for the info and suggestion! Will keep it in mind.

Kuldeep (****Articleship/CA Final student****)   (187 Points)
Replied 22 January 2017

For law everybody would suggest Munish Bhandari.

But Dont buy Munish Bhandari's allied law book, cuz it dont cover SEBI ICDR Regulation chapter and also some sections of other allied law are also missing.

You can try Siddharth Agarwal's law book.

It cover whole syllabus.

So my suggestion will be :-

AUDIT- PANKAJ GARG+PM

LAW- SIDHARTH AGARWAL+PM

1 Like

(Guest)

for law and audit pls join kamal garg fast track batch its helpful to complete syllabus in short span

(Guest)

for law and audit pls join kamal garg fast track batch its helpful to complete syllabus in short span

1 Like

(Guest)

1 Like

Rohit (Student) (52 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

guys.. what about paduka book for audit...?

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

it contains full syllabus... but you may not be able to cover it fully by may 2017.... its that vast... we cab use it for certain topics... like ethics, co audit etc...

Replied 23 January 2017

earlier it was in q&a format., that was helpful for exam preparation... but now it is following other books pattern and except the comprehensive coverage, padhuka has lost its significance while exam preparation... still bangar and bhandari following q&a format and is number 1 choice among students... for ama, it had got lot of types of problems..that would help... law book is a mess... same is with idt... only AS book comes with q&a.format...studentsnoemally dont like that format abd that could be the reason they would have changed it in sake of sales volume...

Replied 23 January 2017

and also note the AS book they published for may 2017 is not the updated one... same is the case with SA book.... dt book is good

Deepak Sharma (Senior Article) (38 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

#kuldeep...allied law is a little concern for me coz i had grip on corporate law but not on allied..thnx fr suggestion

Deepak Sharma (Senior Article) (38 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

#varsha...whether kamal garg book is scoring for law??

(Guest)
Kamal garg notes are good but not book is good for self study
1 Like

charul sharma (CA FINAL STUDENT) (131 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

wat are the updations in AS padhuka book. I HV Nov 16 edition
1 Like

charul sharma (CA FINAL STUDENT) (131 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

also how is v k aggrwal for audit?? I want sm book specially for Question like padhuka.. plz can any one clarify

CA Gazala (Service) (46 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

Audit book by V.k . Agarwal is very good . No need refer any other book. You can also opt for pen drives of the same.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: