Ca final audit

Dear Friends,

                      I want to know is their any amendments in the auditing subject in CA- Final. Because I have Surbhi Bansal Book for the May, 2017 attempt. So in this regard I want your advice whether I need to purchase a new book or I can read with the same book for the November, 2017 attempt.

And also if you have better choice for the book for CA Final auditing then please tell me because I am not able to score a good marks in auditing.

Thanks in Advance

 

 

Replies (5)
Wait for RTP
rtp is released.. check it out
and you can go for pankaj garg for audit...
hi Ankita, is Pankaj garg's book easy to study? Do we need to refer practice manual also along with that book? What about Vinod Agarwal sir's book? Do you have any idea?
I don't have any idea about Vinod Agarwal..and yes pankaj garg's book is good because he has used institute's language in his book which is what the institute wants in theoey papers...yes pm is must according to me wether u go for pankaj garg or any other author

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details