Ca final

Hi 

Please suggest, whcih books prefer for DT & IDT for final exam in May 2018?

Replies (18)
Dt- You Should take VG or Bhanwar Borana's Book.

IDT- Refer Bangar or Vishal Bhattad's books.
I want pen drive classes of GST so I m going with Vishal Bhattad sir. pls review him
@ priya for DT, I would suggest for Durgesh Sir..
Hi Niharika, I saw negative comments of sthdents regards IT deptt and dispatch of study material of Vishal sir... What can I do ??
Vishal sir is the best for in depth knowledge.. even his books are quite good in charts form pictrorial form...by which retention for long time is possible for students. .. accounding to me u can go for Vishal sir pen drive classes
When will DT ,IDT books of other authors be available? How is Ahuja Gupta for DT ? If reference book is bought , is it still necessary to buy ICAI study material ?
Vishal Bhattad's is good better than Rajkumar, DG & Manoj Batra.
if you're studing from Vishal Bhattad's, then PM is not necessary Because Vishal Bhattad's has Questionaire for practice that contains Qs from PM, RTP & past years Q. Which is great.

But whatever you refer make sure that you can do revise on the last day of exam.

I don't think you can revise from VB just before exam. Better read from BANGAR summary book. Telling from my experience.
For DT: Refer only VG summary + PM or Go for Bhanwar Borana's Book.
i studied from banger and i don't like it...i won't suggest u to study from it...
Refer vg summary module or bhanwar borana book.i refer vg sir book ..its quite good
durgesh sir dt best

Is BB sir Compact book enough for DT ?

I think Compact or Capsule or Summary is useful only after detailed reading of comprehensive Direct Tax Law.For that one needs a Reference Book or ICAI Study material.Once you know the provisions and ahang of the legal language, next step is to make it consice. and these books do that.But if one uses them as a sole book, I doubt their usefulness. What DO OTHERS THINK ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details