GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (na)     05 August 2017

Ca final

Is it enough to study summary book of Bangar for  getting 50 marks in Idt? Please reply those who studied from this book. There are difference of opinion some one told Vineet sodani' s main book or summary and some are telling Bangar' s book. I am totally confused.please do reply.

3 Replies

Karan Batra

Karan Batra (Creator: TheProTalks)     08 August 2017

There are broadly three things that decide which book is best and which book is not in IDT,
Firstly the best book is the book in which you get all the relevant sections and its interpretations and rules concerned with the sections .
Secondly it should provide linkages for example you should be able to get for a particular service what are the applicability section if there is anything something on the negative list and what will the rate of tax and abatement and if any exemption is provided what are the conditions & the notification number of it.
Thirdly there should be quite enough questions to practice for the above two conditions.
As per my knowledge no book qualifies for all these three conditions so you will have to mix and match, please understand this is not a vague answer and to give you specifically what I did when I prepared for it,
for the first point, I used Vishal bhattad Sir main text book as my Bible and for the second and third point I used Bangar sir's Q&A Book which had a interlinking summary before starting of every chapter.

Please note that for the textbook you could use any authors book till you get to know the sections but for the second and third point there is no alternative to book provided by Bangar sir.
Alastair Arran

Alastair Arran (Writer)     12 August 2017

I generally utilize top paper service It's anything but difficult to utilize and addresses are from past official exam so the criteria will be like that of your forthcoming exam.

markantony

markantony (noe)     13 December 2017

Earn points by completing simple offers, or sharing us with your friends. Earn enough points and you can get a free Robuxfree robux hack generator

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags