ICICI

CA EXAMS RESULTS MAY/JUNE 2014

Ankit Gupta (Learner)     08 June 2014

Ankit Gupta
Learner 
 182 likes  1552 points

| My Other Post

I Believe It's pretty Much early to post about CA Exams May/June 2014 Results, Well Before the Last paper of CA-Final, But i couldn't stop myself from posting this after i read this in ICAI site, Examination Forum. 

Result of May /June 2014 CA-Final exams are likely to be declared in the first fortnight of
August 2014 

Results of Intermediate (IPC) exam are likely to be declared by the end of August

Source : http://220.227.161.86/33694examtender070614.pdf 

Scanning and Hosting of the Evaluated Answer Books - (07-06-2014)
      [READ THE 9TH PAGE 7&8th POINT RESPECTIVELY]

WHILE OTHERS CAN DOWNLOAD THE SAME IN .PDF FORMAT. 

Regards, 
Ankit Gupta

Attached File : 460259 1324933 icai inviting tender for scanning 2014.pdf downloaded: 292 times
1 Like
avater

Rahul (Chartered Accountnat CS)     08 June 2014

Rahul
Chartered Accountnat CS 
 165 likes  1580 points

View Profile | My Other Post

wow. good sharing.

As the result will be late by a month, do u xpect dat november xams will be delayed????

avater

Ankit Gupta (Learner)     09 June 2014

Ankit Gupta
Learner 
 182 likes  1552 points

Originally posted by : Rahul
wow. good sharing.

As the result will be late by a month, do u xpect dat november xams will be delayed????

That would not be the Case Rahul, Exams won't get dealyed due to Late Results. 

For further Clarity, Examination department of ICAI may issue a Notification regarding this by Next Month  yes 

Regards.

Nirali (Accountant)     09 June 2014

Nirali
Accountant 
 25 points

Brillant good work done

avater

Ankit Gupta (Learner)     11 June 2014

Ankit Gupta
Learner 
 182 likes  1552 points

Originally posted by : Nirali
Brillant good work done

Thanx a lot Nirali for Appreciating this. 

I don't know why people are still predicting the Probable result Date if this Notification itself is very much clear about the same, Anyways. 

Regards, 
Ankit Gupta 

avater

vikas verma (Chartered Accountant)     02 July 2014

vikas verma
Chartered Accountant 
 21 likes  282 points

Thanks for the information.

Just had one question in mind. I dont know whether that is logical or not..

But cmii (campus placement wing) of ICAI has scheduled campus placement registration for may 2014 qualified students from 24 July 2014.. If the results are likely to be declared in Aug 2014, will that be rescheduled???

Thanks in advance.

avater

Ankit Gupta (Learner)     02 July 2014

Ankit Gupta
Learner 
 182 likes  1552 points

Exactly this is where the contradiction starts. See if campus placements are due on 24th, that can be rescheduled but the tender by icai inviting for scan of supply of certified copies which I have attached, is clearly stating that their work will commence after declaration of results. And logically, they have to reply to icai with their quotations etc well before the Time so as to strt the wrk. So, for this they have also given the deadline as end of the august for ipcc and mid august for finals. So in this regard, I think that campus placements date would be subject to change. Lets see what happens. As exams were postponed by 20 days or so, predicting dates in august is feasible for finals. Regards, Ankit Gupta

avater

vikas verma (Chartered Accountant)     03 July 2014

vikas verma
Chartered Accountant 
 21 likes  282 points

Thanks Ankit for your analysis.

But if the campus placement dates are rescheduled then whether the deadline to complete GMCS upto 31 oct ( for May 2014) be extended??

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

avater

Ankit Gupta (Learner)     12 July 2014

Ankit Gupta
Learner 
 182 likes  1552 points

Originally posted by : vikas verma
Thanks Ankit for your analysis.

But if the campus placement dates are rescheduled then whether the deadline to complete GMCS upto 31 oct ( for May 2014) be extended??

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

thanks a lot Vikas. 
See you might have seen the notification for CPT Exam Results declaration i.e., 16th July, So it's pretty obvious that Final Results are quite late. 

Secondly i have read the placement Page today and Found this:  http://www.cmii.icai.org/includes/schedule_chart.asp
Starting and Closing Date for filling up initial details for validation of data: : 26th May 2014 to 10th August 2014 
(For Candidate who have qualified in (i) Nov 2013 (ii) May 2013 or (iii) whose results were declared in revaluation/re verification after 21st February, 2014 and all covered in (i) and (ii) completing their articleship and GMCS between 01st May, 2014 and 31st October 2014 http://placement.icai.org/article.asp  
So, your Querry on GMCS gets solved automatically here yes 

ALL THE VERY BEST 

Regards, 
Ankit Gupta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here