CA Examination

CA exams will be held in July or not ?🤔
Replies (16)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses student queries regarding the CA exams, particularly concerning the July attempt and syllabus applicability. It clarifies that students registered under the old IPCC syllabus may still be eligible for the July exams, with August being the last attempt for the old syllabus before automatic conversion. The thread also shares resources on passing CA exams without coaching and advises on opting out of the July exam for the November attempt, guiding students through the decision-making process.

Probably no
Hi all,I am CA student. I did my registration in CA ipce course in 2012 & then I am busy in my job after that I did revalidate my course on dec2019 so I am eligible to give CA ipce exam for dec2020 in old course ? could you please advise me.
@ shayshang singh
yes, you can write exams but once Check your status in SSP Portal
Thanks for your reply. I have already checked my status at ssp
Most welcome! If its active you can apply for examination
But I want to know which syabllus is applicable for old or new syabllus of ipce examination?
Actually for old syllabus this july is the last attempt afterwards automatically u will be converted to new syllabus.
Thanks for letting me know. appreciated

Hello Friends,

Many students have questions, how to prepare for CA exam, Can it be done without coaching. Many of us would have got the answers that NO - Coaching is required. 

There are many people around which proved such things wrong, revoke these barriers, They pass CA without coaching in First attempt. I am sharing here one of such story. Please check it out

""My Journey of becoming a Chartered Accountant at the age of 20 with self study ""

https://youtu.be/tN2ijeLh3QI

Please DO let me know your thoughts on this. And how it can be useful for you.

Regards,

CA Gopal Somani

Sir I am ipcc old course student and my ipcc course ragistration will be laps in August 2020 ...if I choose options for opt or out.. so am I eligible for Nov 2020 attempt ... because no any option on ssp portal for revalidation of ipcc old course ragistration.
After lapse in Aug u can pay revalidation fees and renewal you registration.
Sir , no option for revalidation of ipcc old course on ssp portal....only conversation option available ..so what can I do.
If your status on SSP Portal is active no need to pay now. In August on which date it lapse and shows inactive you pay at that time.
Thanks a lot sir

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details