Ca course

Friends I am 27 yr old....I want to do CA....can I do it....or is it too late to pursue....I cleared cpt way back in 2012 in my Coll....

Replies (2)

YES,MOHIT

THERE IS NO AGE FOR STUDIES ..ONLY U NEED PASSION  AND HARDWORK FOR DOING OR STARTING CA AFTER A LONG GAP

The CA course is designed to combine theoretical study with practical training. The Chartered Accountancy course is considered to be the rigorous professional courses both in India and Worldwide with only 3-10 % of the students passing   in every attempt in Inter and Final Level. 

https://www.scofelabs.com/mechanical-engineering-online-courses.H T M L

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details