n today's globalised era, you need not to have CA degree to succeed in career. Here are the options :
1. Get an international degree in accounting / auditing e.g. ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, CPA (USA / AUS / NZ), CMA (USA), CIA, CISA, CFE etc. (all these courses are much easier than CA curriculum and several online / offline coaching classes are available in India).
2. Go for a course in ERP - SAP, Oracle EBS, Microsoft Business Central (MS Dynamics).
3. Go for a course on Data Analytics tools (ACL, IDEA), Data Visualisation / Business Intelligence Tools (R, Power BI, Tableau, Quilkview etc.).
4. Go for a course on a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.).
5. Go for a course on a GRC suite (e.g. RSA Archer, ServiceNow, SAP GRC etc. )
After gaining these degrees / certifications / skill sets, you will easily get an opportunity in an IT company, Big4, MNC, KPO, Global Delivery Centre / Shared Services Centre of an MNC / Big4.