CA at the age of 30

Rashmi Mishra (Audit Assistant)     13 November 2018

Rashmi Mishra
Audit Assistant 
 1 likes  6 points

| My Other Post

I have cleared first group of CA final in November 2012, but group 2 is still there to pass. I' already have attained the age of 29.
I'm working in a state PSU (not a good company to work for).
if I'll start preparing for group 2, then I may pass in may 2019.
Is there any chance to have job at age of 30 ? Would I be eligible to get government job?

1 Like
avater

CA Shree Jain (Chartered Accountant)     13 November 2018

CA Shree Jain
Chartered Accountant 
 203 likes  1562 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Scope of a chartered accountant career

• CA’s can choose to set up their own independent practice and develop their clients on merit.
  • They can apply for job at an existing firm of Chartered Accountants.
  • They can offer their services in the field of capital market.
  • A qualified Chartered Accountant can join the Government Service, Public Sector or even in the Private Sector.
  • Institute of CA of India is also well recognized abroad like in England, Wales and Australia so one can even practice in these countries as well.
  • It is not necessary that a CA has to work only on number crunching and excel sheets. A CA employed with a firm can also contribute towards decision making and enhancement of profits for the firm.
  • As per a report by the Economic Times, there is a huge demand for CA’s in the manufacturing and financial services sectors (source: The Economic Times)
  • CA is emerging as a good career option for women as it allows work to be done at one’s own pace and time, and, also allows one to control the money flow. Besides, a CA is free to take break in his / her profession (as stated earlier).
  • According to TN Manoharan, former ICAI president, for 50 years till 1999, the number of women CA’s in country was 8%. In the past decade, the numbers grew phenomenally, and women constituted 16% of the nearly 1,70,000 CAs in India. "The major push came from parents, who earlier discouraged daughters from private practice. More private companies and MNCs are hiring CAs and early entry through CPT, post-class 12, have allowed them to complete their CA before their parents get them married," says Manoharan.

2 Like

suresh babu   16 November 2018

suresh babu

8 points

Age is not the barrier for CA.What you need is the determination and mindset for hard working.If then you can see that everything around you support you to achieve your goal.Once you clear, you have unlimited choices.

avater

Shrikant (Associate)     03 December 2018

Shrikant
Associate 
 19 likes  348 points

You can easily go through the CA exams and get the job. I have restarted my career at the age of 30 in the field of Corporate Law and Capital Market Regulations and working with reknowned Law Firm in India in spite I have become Lawyer and Associate Company Secretary in the year 2011 and I am even looking to do further studies.

Hence, dont feel like negative and just go for it!!!

Nothing is impossible!!!

avater

Priyanka Mishra   07 December 2018

Priyanka Mishra

3 likes  39 points

yes, you can find lots of jobs. you can find job on naukari or shine try it .

avater

Priyanka Mishra   07 December 2018

Priyanka Mishra

3 likes  39 points

yes, you can find lots of jobs. you can find the job on Naukri or shine try it.

it doesn't matter what your age is stay positive and search

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here