CA Articleship... Serious reply is expected

(Guest)

Hi friends,

I have done MBA from M.S.Ramaih institute of technology and i got Gold medal for securing 1st Rank. Currently working in a reputed software company as Associate consultant in corporate banking domain. I have registed for CA (PE-II) in 2006 december but i have not taken the exam till now because articleship is not possible. My fiancial position not so much good. Thats why i cant leave the job and pursue CA and do articleship. But i want to do CA. please suggest me for the following.

1. How can i do articleship without leaving my job (I.e., Dummy)

2. How to get into Big 4 firms? will the employment in the big 4 be considered for articleship?

3.will  the institute track the articleship of the trainees?

4. I dont want to do practice. i want to wrok in corporate. if i get dummy articleship will it make be a problem for me to perform in the corporate world?

5. If i am working in an organisation and if i show dummy articleship, how the things will happen i mean whether my Tax file return will be tracked?

please suggest me. I want to be a charted accountant. I love this profession. because of financial problem, i was not able to pursue this course since it is taking log time to complete. Thanks in advance for ur valuable suggestions.