CA Articleship in Delhi

is it that one can get into big four C.A firms only through some refrence or jack?

 

 

i lv u too
i lv u too

i passed CA PE -II on november 2007 exam, I would like to do my articleship in company. At present i am doing articleship in a CA firm. I was an Audit assistants/trainee  of that firm from August 2004 onwards.

i passed CA PE -II on november 2007 exam, I would like to do my articleship in company. At present i am doing articleship in a CA firm. I was an Audit assistants/trainee  of that firm from August 2004 onwards.

from

I have completed my C.A PE2, now I want to do join articleship, so plese send me good chartered accountants firms for the purpose of articleship.

dear friends,

    this site is very interesting.it will be a great help if you all could forward me the top 50 c.a. firms in delhi from where i can do my articleship for pcc.thank you

hi sir

i am poonam malik from delhi, i have recently clear  CPT and looking for  a firm for an ArticleShip. i want learn expert Accounting in ur firm if u have any vaccany than give me a chance to proof myself

hi sir

i am poonam malik from delhi, i have recently clear  CPT and looking for  a firm for an ArticleShip. i want learn expert Accounting in ur firm if u have any vaccany than give me a chance to proof myself

IS ANY BODY CAN HELP ME TO GET ARTICLE SHIP IN TOP CA FIRMS I HAVE A BIG FINANCIAL PROBLEM I HAD COMPLETED MY CPT JUST NOW

searching for articleship in delhi.

hi............ This is ravi . I got 124 marks i cpt .i am seeking for a articleship in CA firm.If any any accountant require for a article plz contact me. 011-22854182,9910550731,9212966906

i have got 65.5%  marks in cpt. I am searching for articleship training. If anyone has reqirement then please contact me.I want to work in south delhi near east of kailash.

Dear Sir/ Friends,

                        I have Passed Cpt Examination held on june 2008 obtaining 72% mark. I am a graduate and further  I opt to join PCC course.But i am wandering in search of a CA Firm for Articleship Training. Till Now I haven't find any one. If there is someone then Inform me and call me at 9718189690 please.

                                      your's

                                   shambhu

Originally posted by :Guest
" HI Friends,
I have just cleared cpt exam i got 168 marks, 84% can i get articleship in firm like kpmg ,pwc ,
E&Y etc.
"


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details