CA Articleship in Delhi

Hi friends,

I'm looking for articleship in the Delhi region. Can anyone help me get into top firms like KPMG, PWC, E&Y etc. because these firms always ask for reference of some kind. I hope guys having contacts in these firms will surely help me out.

Cheers!!
Replies (92)
this is a very good .com which can help me for searching ca firms
HI Friends, I have just cleared cpt exam i got 168 marks, 84% can i get articleship in firm like kpmg ,pwc , E&Y etc.
Hi! Everyone.. I m searching for articleship as i have just cleared my cpt exam in big firms that everybody knows..like PWC etc..so is there any one who can help me out?
send me , address and contacts of top ca firms
i LOVE YOU
send me name address n phone no. of ca firms in delhi
Hi friends i am shahnawaz looking for a ca articleship if any body has any requirment than pls contact me
i passed cpt with 60% 12th with 91%
Hi! Everyone.. I have just cleared cpt exam i got 102marks, 51% and I m searching for articleship if any body has any requirment than pls contact me or call me on my cell no.9971279520.
HI Friends, I have just cleared CPT exam i got 132 marks, 66% and Graduation in B.Com ( H) with 63% I m searching for articleship if any body has any requirment than pls mail me
i m searching article for ca i have passed B.COM(H) from DU with 56% marks and CPT with 51%marks.
Gud Evening Sir, I m doing CA Inter & working in CA Firms.
Gud evening sir, i m doing articleship in a ca firm since April 07. I m looking for a new ca firm. Please Help me.
Hi, i have passed ist group of ca pe ii i m a commerce graduate from du and my second group result is awaited so if any firm interested do send reply

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details