Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Articles - Sad Story

Page no : 5

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Whatever you feek  frustration; all members are here to listen you. 

So many friends are there with whom you can share.

( Apni Bhadas Nikalne K Liye, cacblub se badhiya aur kay hai ?  Sanyam ne bhi to es post me yahi likha hai).

Future CA (Article) (137 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

Whatever you feek  frustration; all members are here to listen you. 

So many friends are there with whom you can share.

( Apni Bhadas Nikalne K Liye, cacblub se badhiya aur kay hai ?  Sanyam ne bhi to es post me yahi likha hai).

YAP

U R GREAT PERSON.... DON'T FRUSTRATE

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

SEE KISHORE I ADVICE YOU TO SAY SORRY NOT ONLY TO CCI MEMBERS BUT TO OUR COUNTRY FIRST OF ALL...U HAVE ABUSED THE MOTHER LAND. YOU ARE GROWN UP HERE,SHE HAS PROVIDED U LIFE,FOOD,AND EVERYTHING...SO FIRST OF ALL SAY SORRY TO MOTHER LAND,THEN TO OUR PROFESSION " ICAI "...ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT THEY HAVE MAINTAINED A DIIFICULT STANDARD AND LASTLY TO EVERY CCI MEMEBER....DONT REPEAT IT AGAIN...!!!

Replied 30 January 2011

You are free to write me. I take your case fit for ICU ( not like hospitals - it means I CARE U). 

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Thank you sir  for supporting me.. and i am completely agreed with your view as usual.

Request to others, lets talk to each other as a family.. if any body do mistake in the family.. usse thodi der gussa rah sakte hai.. use ghar se nahi nikalte.

Have a nice time and all the best for your articleship and exams

Amit

3 Like

Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA

SEE KISHORE I ADVICE YOU TO SAY SORRY NOT ONLY TO CCI MEMBERS BUT TO OUR COUNTRY FIRST OF ALL...U HAVE ABUSED THE MOTHER LAND. YOU ARE GROWN UP HERE,SHE HAS PROVIDED U LIFE,FOOD,AND EVERYTHING...SO FIRST OF ALL SAY SORRY TO MOTHER LAND,THEN TO OUR PROFESSION " ICAI "...ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT THEY HAVE MAINTAINED A DIIFICULT STANDARD AND LASTLY TO EVERY CCI MEMEBER....DONT REPEAT IT AGAIN...!!!

PLEASE SEE THE ABOVE POSTS AND NOW CLOSE THE CHAPTER.

WE HAVE SO MANY OTHER WORK TO DO. 

Future CA (Article) (137 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : CA. Amit Daga

Thank you sir  for supporting me.. and i am completely agreed with your view as usual.

Request to others, lets talk to each other as a family.. if any body do mistake in the family.. usse thodi der gussa rah sakte hai.. use ghar se nahi nikalte.

Have a nice time and all the best for your articleship and exams

Amit

YAP

that's called family....

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

@ Kishor - It's ok bro. Waise bhi humlog toh age aur qualification wise aapse kam hi hai.  Surendra Sir aur Amit Sir  ke kehne ke baad koi baat bhi nahin bachti.

Surendra Sir and Ankur Bhaiya r d 2 most respectable person for me on CCI and I am working here becoz of dem. 

I totally agree with Surendra Sir ki we r enjoying a gr8 environment  for d past 2-3 months. I have made gr8 friends here. Mujhe toh pta bhi anhin tha ki mujhe Sanjay bhaiya jaise log apna chota bhai kahenge.

I don't have any ill-feeling against you and lets get back to our work as before...

Very Good and matured post by our Moderator. 

2 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

One more thing  is You don't need to apologize anymore kyunki yahan hum kisi ko neecha dikhane ke liye nahin hai.

So Case closed. Waiting for ur contribution and link to them....

1 Like

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA

i want this person out now from cci now...!!! THE ONE WHO CANT RSPECT HIS PROFEESION,COUNTRY AND OTHER MEMBERS HAS NO RIGHT TO BE A PART OF CCI....!!! ITS A REQUEST FROM ME AND ALL MY BUDDIES TO DELETE THIS PERSON STRAIGHT AWAY...!!! THIS KIND OF NONSENSE CANNOT BE TREATED ON CCI ANYMORE...!!! SO PLEASE DELETE HIM OR OTHERWISE WE ALL WILL LEAVE...!!!

Replied 30 January 2011

I wrote we are here as a family members. 

Just see how we are enjoying : 

/forum/happy-bday-sir-quot-ca-ravi-sisodia-sir-quot--124869.asp

CS BHAVIK HARSHAD SHAH (Company Secretary) (1662 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Sahi Hey Yaar......

But what is the solution for this.........

I had registration with ca boss But in my firm there are 3 partners & i under one of the partner but who is not a ca 

so dont get any knowledge......what to do.....

Replied 30 January 2011

@ Surendra Sir - Sir bhool gaye Drink water mein kitni masti kari thi humne . Aap sabne mujhe lekar mera hi band baja diya tha...

DRINKING WATER

Aur vo Sneha ki Hindi Dilaogue ki post. Ek dum jhakaas thi. Uske baad toh humne Sholey ki cast bhi tayaar kar li thi....

1 Like

Replied 30 January 2011

Originally posted by : bhavik

Sahi Hey Yaar......

But what is the solution for this.........

I had registration with ca boss But in my firm there are 3 partners & i under one of the partner but who is not a ca 

so dont get any knowledge......what to do.....

First of all; I presume that your Boss is CA Inter/Final failed student who could not clear CA. 

Your action plan may be : 

Make some good friends who are pursuing CA with good firms. 

Get some important points from them about the work. 

Read the relevant materials at your home. 

Again discuss with the friends about the work. 

Soon you will get the mastery over the work. 

Aur Es Tarah Non-CA K Baap Ban Jao. 

Keep one thing in mind : CA students are always better than anyone else.

( In our days also; initially we were helpless but soon we became expert and our boss had to think 100 times to comment on our work - it is true that initially our position was very shameful).   

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

felt like watching KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GUM movie

at the climax the family is all together again !!:)

dear kishore i know once upon a time about 1.5 year ago u helped admin a lot regarding abusive mails and deleting unwanted threads 

if anybody else had been at your place he might have been kept arguing 

u are not doing that , which shows genuinity in your personality ! i do respect the passionate in your attitude 

but please those who are modest restrain from calling them loosers !!

i felt bad so would had other members ! :)

Good luck for 2nd group in may 2011 ! keep sharing good stuff and keep spreading smiles !

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: