Ca and cs together. help needed. urgent!

Hello,

Am doing my ipcc now and also planning to do CS simultaneously. And i can directly join the executive(2nd level)  course as am a bcom graduate. 

But my doubt is can i do it together? As in is it permissible? And if permissilble, what about the articleship?? should i do it seperately for each? Please i need all the help i could get. And i need to register soon. Please help ASAP

Thank you

Replies (3)

U cn do ca & cs . n without articleship also u n appear for cs final n cn get ur degree bt nt the membership no.  ull get membership of cs only after completing ur articleship under cs

 

M also doing the same and i had enquire dis thng wid icsi-thane branch.

 

 

You can also visit site WWW.futureaccountant.com it is really informative.

Hi Freinds,

I' ve been completed IPCC in nov-11, I was pursuing B.com with IGNOU. exams will be on June-2013. but i heard that, B.com certificate will be provided only after completion of Article ship.Is it true????

    Now I like to go for CS, but as I was facing delay towards my B.com cerificate, further how can I get exemption for CS-Foundation. 

         Can I get exemption as I was completed CA-IPCC, for CS-foundation.?????

Please freinds suggest me! Thanks in advance for ur valuable info.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details