CA after depression in 30s

Hi all,

I have started my CA final studies after a long time.
But one thing which comes to my mind again and again is the gap which I have from IPCC to finals which is yet to be clear.
I was in depression. Par ye toh interview mein bol nahi sakta na.
Mere pass koi skills bhi nahi hai.

Right now I am preparing for finals . Hopefully 1 ya 2 baar mein ho jayega.

Mujhe nahi maloom ke mujhe iske baad kaha Naukri dhundni chahiye aur meri kya value hogi. Main nahi janta kis field mein jana chahiye. Mujhe kya opportunities milegi CA bankar.

I request the reader to understand my situation and help me out.

Pehle ca finals mein 3 baar appear kar chuka hu. Family pressure tha. Ab kya karu plz aap log batao kyuki I am experiencing low self esteem and low self confidence everyday.

plz HELP
Replies (8)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses the challenges faced by individuals pursuing CA finals after experiencing depression and significant career gaps. The original poster expresses concerns about self-esteem, lack of skills, and uncertainty regarding future job prospects and career direction. While acknowledging the difficulties, respondents offer encouragement, emphasising the importance of focusing on passing the exams first. They suggest that confidence and opportunities will naturally follow qualification, advising patience and perseverance.

Once you qualify self esteem and confidence will automatically be achieved.Just think about that proud moment and the title that you are going to get.This will definitely give you an inspiration.All the best for your success

You will automaticaly get good job after CA with time goes. dont think you will get good package job next day of clearing exams.
focus to clear the exam first.

I think if you are planning to give CA Exams then you must focus on giving the CA exams and nothing else as of now. Once you clear your CA Final Exams, a door of opportunities will await you in the future. All the best

I am 31 currently and have no experience at all.
Originally posted by : @ AKASH GARG
I am 31 currently and have no experience at all.

 

Then you are currently preparing for CA Final exams?

 

Yes Prachi I am preparing for ca finals but have no idea what to do after that?

I am worried because I have no such friend who can help me out later.

I think give your best for CA Finals right now and pass the exams. You will get job opportunities after attaining a CA Degree

All the best to you. I hope you take a wise decision

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details