CA after Bcom

Hello Experts,

Actually, I'm a bcom final year student and I'm intended to start CA course as soon as my graduation results, which I'm expecting by mid-july, will declare, but I'm a bit tense about will I get enough time to commence my articleship till july 31(which is the last date to start articleship for the students targeting may 2024 attempt) suppose if even by the time of result date also there's no clarity on the new scheme and as a matter of no choice I'll have to get myself registered into the CA course under the old scheme only.

In narrow sense, will I able to arrange my articleship in within 10-15 days as an direct entrant?
Replies (1)

"Sorry, I am not a featured member."

For featured members contact.... https://www.caclubindia.com/catalogue/featured.asp

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details