C.A Final without tution

Hi Guys, I have recently passed my P.C.C & I want to know that which are the subjects which can be read without the tution, because I have been said to do the Crash Batches, so till then what are the subjects which I can read by my own.

Replies (5)

I feel for MAFA and Accounts ...you require tution............other 6 papers you can prepare yourself..........

well i m in the same situation as u r in.. i think only direct tax and costing require coaching rest is all urs choice...

In the professional course if you want to pass early you have to take tution. As a experiance teacher can tale you the way what to study, how to study & when to study. It will enhance your possibility of passing.

coaching definetly accelerate your preparation. rest depends on the persons ability.moreover i personaly feel that coaching should be taken for the practical subjets viz., acc, sfm, ama, dt, idt.  

I take coaching costing account direct tax and mafa for better performace.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details