Replied 24 February 2017
Corporate And Allied Laws is one of the most difficult topics that most students fail to clearly understand in easy way.That’s why A.K.S. Krishnan brings to you the right book with innovative solutions to the most difficult problems anyone can come across while studying Corporate And Allied Laws.
The author is a young and enthusiastic Chartered Accountant who completed his CA with great marks and started holds experience for various organizations.
The book Corporate And Allied Laws (A.K.S. Krishnan) is the first-of-its-kind edition, especially written for the students appearing in CA (final) 2017 examination. This is written in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by the ICAI for paper-4 of Corporate & Allied Laws. The companies Act 2013 has been included in this book to an extent as has been made applicable by ICAI for the 2017 examinations as per ICAI Accouchement. This book comes with an added benefit of the questions and problems asked in previous CA (final) examinations to make it easy for the candidates to solve their problems easily. A.K.S. Krishnan has updated and amended this book especially for the 2017 CA (Final) Exams.
This comes with various features including:
• Complete CA final law syllabus with self study in just 50 hours
• November 2016 ICAI exam papers included for revision
• Includes all amendments till October 2016
• Includes past 4 RTP, all practice manual questions
• Examination question incorporated for testing the knowledge
• Amendment chart, threshold limits, penalties chart, case law chart
• Includes all possible resolutions practical examples interpretations
• Includes 4 practice question paper chapter wise and 2 mock papers
• Simple English used to explain Allied Law
The candidates, who are looking to conceptual clarity and not just to score better marks in the exams, should read this book (Corporate And Allied Laws (A.K.S. Krishnan)).