C A FINAL - CONVERSION FROM OLD COURSE TO NEW COURSE

I am a C.A Final student registered under old course. I am not appearing CA Final exams during this May June 2021 due to covid 19. I think this will be the last attempt for old course students. I have completed my articleship long time back. Now I am planning to convert myself into new course for Final exams to be held in November 2021.

How can I convert from C A Final Old Course to New course for Nov 2021 exams! Is it by default or I have to do something!

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
If you're a CA Final student registered under the old course and planning to switch to the new syllabus for the November 2021 exams, this discussion explains the process. It clarifies that conversion is not automatic and requires action via the SSP portal. Contact ICAI for further assistance.

You should convert to new course in SSP portal
Use ssp portal, and contact icai for contact

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details