by mistake fill wrong centre no.

Bhav Bhuti Sharma (Towards Professionalism )   (823 Points)

17 April 2010  

hi friends need your urgent help 

one of friend by mistake fill his centre no. wrong so his centre will came to jaipur and he lives in jodhpur 

so is ther any procedure to change the examination centre .... 

please  reply i am waiting .....