Buss Law & Auditing - PE-II

Hi All:

 

I started last minute preparation for Business and Corporate Laws, Auditing for Nov’07 exam CA PE_II stage-1. Keeping in view short time available for exam, I request you to suggest me good and best books easy to understand from examination point of view.

 

Also I request any one to suggest me about the preparation strategy for PE-II stage-1; I mean which chapters are compulsory and chapters that can be ignored, if similar analysis has been done by any earlier pass outs, please share with me.

 

Thanks in advance for your time and suggestions.

 

Rgds

 

Srinivas

 

 

Replies (4)
for Law M.P. Vijaykumar is the best book . I suggest u to read it.....
for Law M.P. Vijaykumar is the best book . I suggest u to read it.....
Dear srinivas, Well during the last moment read those paragraph which you have marked important. for Law M.P.Vijaykumar is good book but also you shoul read the Institute Book, because they generally ask question from it. The Student find dificulty in this book is language problem that you can refer from M.P. Vijaykumar. Best of luck
go to the site and down load notes www.gntmasterminds.com/downloads.php

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details