Bright future

A Pakistani Ambassador to the UN just finished giving a speech, and walks out into the lobby where he met President Obama.

They shook hands and walked together in the long verandah when suddenly the Pakistani said, 'You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in America .'

President Obama says 'Well your Excellency, anything I can do to help you, I will do.'

The Pakistani whispers, 'My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there are Russians, and Blacks, Chinese, Japanese and even Indians but never any Pakistani, Afghani or Arabs.
 
So my son is very upset. He doesn't understand nor do I about why there aren't any Arabs, Pakistanis, an Afghanis in the Star Trek show.'

President Obama laughs and leans toward the Pakistani, and whispers in his ear, 'Because... the show is all about the future !!! '

Replies (2)

YAAR RAELLY REALLY NICE.............

very nice................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details