Easy Office

Breaking news...result postponed...

Page no : 5

Jasmine (CA Final) (209 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

Hi, waiting for results like many others. But reason behind this post is; am very much confused after reading many other comments about results. Need your answers for 1. How is hearing gonna affect results (after all we get marks for what we write) ? 2. How can institute MANIPULATE results (i feel this is just hearsay) 3. Is there any scaling method used by institute (if yes then why its not mentioned any where in marking scheme so i again feel this is a rumour too) 4. Why admin removes several threads ; i understand some may not be relevant to be posted on this site but then what about many others related to ICAI ? Lastly, thanks for your comments in pcc i used to feel how lucky are final students getting results before time and this time :-D well you know bye
2 Like

Sumiti Jain (FP) (1364 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

+VE ASPECT DEAR

THEY WANT US TO STAY ONE MORE DAY AS CA STUDENT COZ AFTER THAT WE ARE GOING TO BECOME CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS....

ALL D BEST TO ALL

4 Like

CA Sumiit B Nagpal (Business) (1077 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

Fingers Crossed, Hoping for the best... Eagerly Waiting to change the prefix before my name from Mr. to CA

payal (Bank Job) (39 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

One more day of waiting.... Lets hope for the best .... 

CA, CS(Professional) ROHAN (B.com CA CS Sr officer -Finance & MIS )   (309 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

the announcement says:

results are now likely to be declared latest by the evening of Thursday, the 19th July, 2012

i.e it can be earlier than that also... i guess....

(Guest)

I hope they don't take it on 20th since it is a friday and then they can tell the results and nicely take a nap till Monday .

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sumiti Jain

+VE ASPECT DEAR

THEY WANT US TO STAY ONE MORE DAY AS CA STUDENT COZ AFTER THAT WE ARE GOING TO BECOME CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS....

ALL D BEST TO ALL

ya positive approach , Hope most of them pass .. god , help us

Arjun (CA Final) (106 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

God please dont make us wait anymore

eshaan shah (Article Trainee) (27 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

sahi haai hum pcc me the tabhi bhi aisa hi karte the

Arjun (CA Final) (106 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

@ eshaan shah

We have grown up.. But not institute :D

Finalist (CA Final) (86 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

Institute is smart enought to settle any case and hide any kind of result manipulation if any....... so dont woory ICAI wont loose its credibility... and we can happily watch this game.................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: