Books suggestion???

I am doing self study which books I should refer
Replies (20)
for which subject
if u r asking for ca final idt n dt... study material is best
For all subjects
old course or new course ?
Old course
FR-Praveen Sharma/MP Vijay Kumar.
SFM- Shridhar
Audit- Pankaj Garg (Theory+ Questionaire)
Law- Munish/MP Vijay Kumar


AMA- Study Mat & PM
Isca- Dinesh Madan/Valecha/Swapnil Patni
DT- VG/Bhanwar Borana's Book.
IDT- Bangar/Vishal Bhattad's books.
I will add for Audit if one book then go with Vinod Agarwal sirs book...
Yes For audit you can go with V Agarwal as mentioned.
Thanks for the help
I have :-
1. MP vijay kumar for FR
2. S D bala for sfm ( I will change it and get shridhar )
3. Audit - pankaj garg (will buy V Agrawal)
4. Law - Munish Bhandari
5. Costing - Institute Material
6. Isca - Pawan gaukar and Manish valecha
7. Dt - bhawar bhurana ( will buy VG)
8. IDT -Compiler of Bangar
for IDt not complier . go with full book.. or detailed bool
SD Bala is also good.. no need to get multiple book... just do pm + RTP
Ok will do the same thanks a lot
SA Bala is equally good So is Bhanwar Borana's No need to change both books.

Keep one book for one subject, if you read different books, it'll be tough for you to compile the subjects in the end.

For Audit you should change to V Agarwal, rest DT & Sfm no need to change books.😃
Ok I will go with the books I have and will switch to V Agrawal for audit
Fan of NM, Apka naam kya hai??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details