Books & self study pattern for ca final

Hello Everyone !

Can anyone help me to guide for the books for Group-1 for self study as I dont want to go for coachings ?

Also please guide me the manner for doing self stufy for CA Final (New Course ) .

Earlier I was in old course of CA Final before marriage. Then for some reasons I took a break of 3.50 years & now again I want to re-start again with my aim. For that I have to  revalidate myself for a  CA new course.

Looking forward for genuine replies & guidance.

Thanks ! 

Replies (2)
follow study material of institute.

FR

Ind AS-DS Rawat

Other Chapters- MP Vijaykumar

SFM

Old syllabus PM

Audit

Pankaj Garg and SM

Law

Munish Bhandari

I have written many articles on How to clear CA final by self -study,visit my profile

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details