Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit popli

amit popli (Accounts Manager)     28 June 2016

Better to continue CA or not

Lacs of Students in CA FInal , I think More than 2 Lacs. CA Final Result was maximum 10 Percent. 90 Percent Students failed every time.

I will take time. I recommend Every CA Students to do ACCA ( U.K)  along with Your C.A.  As Vinod Gupta Sir is recommending CA Students to do ACCA Course With CA is a good Demand in India Because of IFRS Applicability.

ACCA( U.K) Result is around 30 to 40 percent. ICAEW Results is around 70 Percent.  ICAI has signed MOU with ICAEW, Suppose You become a ACCA or ICAEW , By indirectly you can get the ICAI Membership also. By passing a low level exams.

99 percent Think Positive. But 1% think Negative Also. This is called Risk Assessment Not negitivity. Take A plan for Future with Other Degree is also a good reputation and gives you money also.

15 Replies

TESORO CONSULTANCY

TESORO CONSULTANCY   27 June 2016

Mr. Vishal, will you be personally happy if you discontinue CA? Can you relax and analyse why you are failing.  I know people cleared in more than 10 attempts..Attempt is not matter, but I suggest you to refocus and gain energy and add new enrgy in your studies.  Create some personal new hobbies like playing musical instrument or take some meditation classess or pursue any hobby u like in different way to improve your mind set.  Surely you will start enjoying...your one step away from the success you want.  Wish you all the success..

8 Like
VISHAL GARG

VISHAL GARG (Learning from life)     27 June 2016

thanx for motivation I will not quit unless and until I become CA.
1 Like
TESORO CONSULTANCY

TESORO CONSULTANCY   27 June 2016

Wish You all the Success, I will see you soon as a Wonderful Chartered Accountant...Success comes to thos who made a confident Self image..Create a wonderful feeling inside you as a CA, see as a CA, think as a CA, Act as a CA...you will be super success..Takecharge !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Ty2BZm7No

CA Harshal Totla

CA Harshal Totla (Chartered Accountant)     27 June 2016

Hii Vishal, i am also a CA Final student given four attempts till now one subject is exempt only in previous attempt. I admit this is a tough phase for any student and you need a very great inspiration and support of family and friends to keep yourself motivated. The prefix 'C.A' is what se have dreamt of since more than 5-6 Years, many of our friends from different streams get into jobs and kinda settle in their lives and we r still struggling which adds to more frustration but my friend let me tell you one thing "never compare your life with others", everyone has their destiny and we cannot achieve anything more before right time and more than what we deserve". Make some positive changes in your life like doing a part time job and giving exam as per your convenience, do what makes you happy, go for short outings, read motivational books etc. There are many personalities in our profession who have given a no.of attempts but they never quit and at present they are very successful because they never lost focus from their aim. So, take a deep breathe, have faith in yourself and don't get too much disappointed by failures because luck favours those who are brave and hard working. Best of luck for your future dude.
4 Like
bhanu priya

bhanu priya (student)     27 June 2016

CA CS CWA are the words that we only can get buy us not the name given by our parents or grandparents. CA vishal garg. suffix before your name fight with you enjoy with you take good coaching classes be positive it is easy to say but I am saying bcoz I am in facing another situation. we the young generation will definitely succeed to become CA Cs
2 Like
Amit Vasant Dandekar

Amit Vasant Dandekar (Finance Professional)     28 June 2016

visual keep it up you are going to succeed in this attempt. there are very few students who have not
amit popli

amit popli (Accounts Manager)     28 June 2016

Lacs of Students in CA FInal , I think More than 2 Lacs. CA Final Result was maximum 10 Percent. 90 Percent Students failed every time.

I will take time. I recommend Every CA Students to do ACCA ( U.K)  along with Your C.A.  As Vinod Gupta Sir is recommending CA Students to do ACCA Course With CA is a good Demand in India Because of IFRS Applicability.

ACCA( U.K) Result is around 30 to 40 percent. ICAEW Results is around 70 Percent.  ICAI has signed MOU with ICAEW, Suppose You become a ACCA or ICAEW , By indirectly you can get the ICAI Membership also. By passing a low level exams.

99 percent Think Positive. But 1% think Negative Also. This is called Risk Assessment Not negitivity. Take A plan for Future with Other Degree is also a good reputation and gives you money also.

2 Like
Punit Bhandari

Punit Bhandari (CA)     28 June 2016

Study well. Whether your marks are increasing in every attempt..?? If yes then you are making progress. 

Lakshy

Lakshy (Semi-Qualified C.A. PGDFM BCom.)     28 June 2016

Mr. Vishal you have given 5 attempts and still you are negative about coming result so you know very well about result of your hardwork, then identify your weaknessess, are where need to improve your bad habbits. Whether you are whatsapp/ facebook addicted etc... Remove all your bad habits. When you feel nurvous or negative inspire yourself. You have to live a legendry life. I also need inspiration. Remeber Abraham Linkoln was defeated 8 times in US presidency election but when he selected at 9th time he was the best president ever. So, you failed 5 times it doesn't mean you are incapable. You will be the best. Good Luck.

Anjali Soni

Anjali Soni (student)     28 June 2016

Hello Vishal Garg, my sister is also suffering same. She work hard and even more harder butshe fails. some time luck also matters and now she is preparing for IBPS Exam and she clear pre. There is a huge competition in IBPS also but with proper ibps study plan you can easily crack it. I thinks you can also prepare for government exams.

kishore

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC))     28 June 2016

HELLO Mr. VISHAL... if you have write for 5 times final means u r equal to CA, only qualification is not there.. if u quit.. u may happy for temporarly,, but after 5 yrs u ll definitely re think... present days qualification is important  just try little more effort dnt worry.. u ll pass definitely... remeber.. if u want to construct a bulding, and if u finish it 90% and want to left in midde.. there is no meaning for 90%.. neither u can stay in that.. nor u destruct... there is no value for that

1 Like
Soham

Soham (Learning )     28 June 2016

Hi Vishal , 

I think dont quit and i recommend below things for you ( if you agree)

Study Material : Most Important aspect is what you are referring . Though you have studied all , institute needs specific words Phrases with tech terms ( especially for theory) , so please check what you are referring . 

• Fo llowing Institute material will be best option .
  • Draw 10% notes out of what you are referring as reference book (1 / max 2 reference book is enough for study) 
  • If book is of say 1500 Page , draw note (very crisp ) for about 150-200 pages which you can read in 2-3 hours . 
  • Its like movie trailor of whole movie of 2 hrs in 2 min
  • Read as much as possible 
  • solve every question of institute material 
  • Stay positive - As if its your first attempt
  • Most important : Solve atleast 3 question paper in different time interval before exam under exam condition 

ALL The Best !!

3 Like
Soham

Soham (Learning )     28 June 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register