Best Use of Opportuinity

A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands their money.

Once he is given the money, he turns to a customer and asks,

'Did you see me rob this bank?'

The man replied, 'Yes sir, I did.'

The robber then shot him point blank, killing him instantly.. 
He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man,

'Did you see me rob this bank?' 

The man smartly replied... 
 
 
 
  J

 

 J

 

 J


 
 
   J
 

 
 
"No sir, I didn't, but my wife did!"

 

- Moral -

When Opportunity knocks....

MAKE BEST USE OF IT !!!! 

 

Replies (7)

Great One

<<<Good Message sir>>>

 

Thanks......

 

Regards

This is the first instance that I don't wish to comment  - neither  positive nor negative. 

 

( It is called "Stith-pragya" situation).  

Originally posted by : Amit Singh

Great One
Originally posted by : Amit Singh

Great One
Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

This is the first instance that I don't wish to comment  - neither  positive nor negative. 

 

( It is called "Stith-pragya" situation).  

 I dont thik the message as a great one...

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

This is the first instance that I don't wish to comment  - neither  positive nor negative. 

 

( It is called "Stith-pragya" situation).  

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details