Easy Office

Best Teacher for IPCC Taxation?

Page no : 3

Prateek Kanoongo (1 Points)
Replied 28 December 2015

If You Live In Rajasthan ,Then Dr. Yogendra Bangar Sir is Best Faculty In Both Direct and Indirect Taxation.. He is CA,CS,CMA,Ph.d and DISA(ICA). He is Very popular in Rajasthan And in All Over India. 

Kushal Shah (50 Points)
Replied 03 December 2016

The best professor for DIRECT TAX in entire mumbai in today's time is undoubtedly CA Aarish Khan from AJ Education ( earlier Professional Academy ) . Shirish vyas sir students do not know how to apply in practical life , he only teaches from charts and u never learn to apply. But Aarish sir do in depth analysis of all the provisions from bare act and then he gives a summary along with text book with the most comprehensive coverage. I was ur student sir and I scored 82 in direct tax in May 2016 exams and there can be nothing better than wat u do in tax can be done in the entire mumbai. 

Pankaj Mehta (61 Points)
Replied 04 December 2016

Hii all of you . Let me give u all a honest review of the best DIRECT TAX Professor for CA Final and CA IPCC in entire India in todays time. 

He is CA Aarish Khan from Professional Academy ( Now Anuj Jalota Education) Mumbai teaching at 4 places at Andheri , Borivali, Ghatkopar and Charni Road and was also a part of ETEN CA earlier. 

Undoubtedly the knowledge which he possesses in his subject is unbeatable as compared to any other Professor across India. He gives a detail analysis of each and every section which is there in the entire Income Tax Act. 

He gives a complete set of text books with all provisions from BARE ACT ( Some teachers in the market just teach without explaining students the implications of BARE ACT which is absolutely wrong at Final CA ) There are more than 100 chapters in this curriculum which covers smallest of the chapters. 

Along with the text book he also gives summary of each and every provision so that a student can revise very fast during exams . 

Along with this there are more than 300 questions in his text book along with all the questions from ICAI PM. 

Apart from this his books are updated with all the recent amendments plus it has all the recent Case laws in it. 

Let me just conclude by saying that if u haven't learned DIRECT TAX from him then u have definitely missed something great in CA Final . 
Undoubtedly he is best. Do learn tax from him and u will always cherish it and u will also bless me for making u aware of him. And yes he was also All India highest in Tax in Final CA which in itself is a great achievement. 

Thanks all of you. 

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32102 Points)
Replied 04 December 2016

Girish Ahuja is good. However, Girish Sir book is better preparation instead of taking classes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: