Best Teacher for ca final SFM

As Per My Opinion “Aditya Jain sir” is the best CA Final SFM Faculty Of India. I am currently taking his class and highly satisfied. Sir teaching style is entirely different from any other teachers as he doesn't teach only from the exam point of view rather he explores about real time stock market experience and very useful knowledge so we can earn too.
 

I had taken the coaching of SFM from Aaditya Jain classes and finally I got actual knowledge of subject, In CA coaching Aaditya sir's way of teaching is amazing my best teacher always Aaditya Sir, I cleared my Finals only because of him, he is the God for CA no one can compete with him I sure. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details