Best online/pendrive/dvd lectures for ca final audit

Can anyone suggest me pendrive/dvd lectures for ca final audit.

Shold i go for CA. Ravi Taori or CA. Abhishek bansal ?

I have followed Pankaj Garg Sir book but i am not satisfied with it.

Replies (8)
To be honest, Both are useless. Better go for self study from Pankaj Garg (Theory+ Questionaire book).
If you aren't satisfied with PG & you want to take classes go with Ravi Taori.
u may also go with Arti mam of AS foundation
Aarti Lahoti or Harshad Jaju can also be referred for Video/Pen drive lecture.

What about Abhishek bansal?

Study our institute study material. There is no substitute for institute material.
I've not heard about Abhishek Bansal to be honest. So I can't comment.

You Should rather focus on Self study, because it'll help you.

Taking a video class won't help much. If don't like PG, then refer V Agarwal. It's good. It has language similar to ICAI modules.

I'm telling this from my experience. I took video lectures (Leaked) of Aseem Trivedi. It didn't help much (He is famous, teaches at Nahata).

Focus on self study.

Ok thanks I will go for V.K Agarwal Sir book for self study

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details