Best cpt coaching in bangalore

Hello!!!

I plan to give my CPT exams by december 2012..Could you all please help me with best coaching institutions for CPT..Im from Science back ground and i have finished my 12th standard 7 years back and could not study after that  due to several reasons..Since i have had such a long gap,i need you guys to list the best institute ..Your feed back will be greatly appreciated..Would 6 months preparation suffice considering the kind of academic break i had?

Best Regards

priya

Hi I would like to tell you  "Yeshash Academy" and "J.K. Shah" are best in Bangalore.

Total likes : 1 times

Hello!!

Thank you very much for quick response...

A)

Could you please tell me if 6 months of preparation would suffice for CA-CPT exam..Could I,being from science back ground, beable to give my CPT by december?

b).I also plan to give CS foundation programme exams...I'm confused right now as the last date for registration is over for CS FP...Could some one throw in some light in this regard.Should i give both the exams together by June 2013 or should i give CPT by december and CSFP by June..

Thanks

article

hi,

I would recommend sampoorna academy in BTM... especially economics there is really good

Article Assistant in R B Devaraj & Associates

"CAPS" The Awesome CA Coaching Centre

Shetty Sir Best & Best Faculty Of Accounts 

Hello my name is ashwini i have completed my bcom in 2009, now decided to do CA 

i have to apply for CPT on october month can u just guide me for best coaching classses

Yes, There are lots of cpt coaching center in bangalore which providing secure foundation in CA Coaching.By the way, I would like to suggest a Best CA Coaching Center in Chennai which is named as Stride Edutech.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU