Best Comprehensive Books - PCC

Aditya Jain (Final (New) November 2011)   (763 Points)

20 March 2009  

Hello,
      I've got my exam in June. I gave 1 attempt in November 2008 but failed. What happened was i was not able to solve problems for sums of those chapters where i was so sure and conceptually clear. I used a reference book of my faculty and practised all sums given in his book but the format of the problem in the exam came a little different which i had never practised before. It happened with many problems .
    So i wanted you all to please suggest me the best comprehensive book for each subject especially Practical subjects - Accounts, Costing & FM and Taxation.
    I also have a doubt whether exam problems come in format which will surely be in Padhuka's book. So will it be very comprehensive and cover all formats of problem and exam problems will be like that given in Padhuka's? I am however satisfied with Accounts book of my coaching class. I need to know the most comprehensive book for Costing & FM and Taxation so that i dont face the same problem in this June exam (for now am planning to go for padhuka's hoping that format of problems given in padhuka's will be the format of problems asked in June exam)
     Thanks in advance.