ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Best coaching classes in mumbai

CA Arun Kumar Tiwari (CA in Practise) (445 Points)

13 April 2014  

Hi Friends,

My Final Exams are due in May 2015, and I am looking for a good coaching classes, My two options are Professional Classes, And J K Shah. I have heard that J K Shah has diluted its standard and now they are more foucused on money making.

I heard lots of good comments about Professional Classes and I am Planning to join thier virtual classes at vashi, Kindly guide me

wheter they still maintain the good teaching and guiding standard or they are not worth now?

I request to students, who are undergoing the coaching  in Professional academy (currently or recently in Past)to share their experience.

Pls guide us, As your unbiased comments can help us a lot to make right decision, especially the poor students who pay hefty fees and then after few month they come to know it was waste of money?

I request all of you to post your unbiased comment based on your own experience in Professional Academy Mumbai (Andheri/Ghatkopar) Branch.

Thanks a lot in advance

3 Replies

ali (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (224 Points)
Replied 13 April 2014

i have HEARD that A/C STANDARDS are taught well in PROFESSIONALS

Neeti (CA Final) (327 Points)
Replied 13 April 2014

No coaching class is perfect . For tax professional is not preferable. For cost and accounts it's good. They couldn't solve variety of problems in sfm. You will have to refer books. I think you should attend only for practical subjects and study theory on your own without wasting too much time in classes. Not every classes cover practiceanual . If u have good setup at home and can arrange notes than u can do self study for ca final. We need lots of practice at the end before exams. Classes don't make u revise everything. For tax prime vision is good.

DeepD (Owner) (35 Points)
Replied 19 June 2016

To Join Professional Coaching classes - Call 9869453256

professionalclasses.wordpress.com

professionalcoachingclasses.blogspot.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags