Easy Office

best coaching classes for ipcc in hyderabad

Page no : 2

Sai Priya (Student) (35 Points)
Replied 25 May 2014

alekhya (hyderabad) (22 Points)
Replied 21 July 2014

hellow .i have completed my cpt .can i know which is the best colleage in hyderabad .what is the fee structure

alekhya (hyderabad) (22 Points)
Replied 21 July 2014

can i know the fee for ipcc in cms .or any other institute

bhavani shirisha (articleship) (29 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

can anyone please suggest me good coaching institute in hyderabad for ipcc 

minni (student) (25 Points)
Replied 08 October 2014

i want to ipcc coaching in hyderabad , in which institue can  i get ipcc coaching both groups with  half day classes , and conducting regular exams 

KUMARASWAMI (CA-Final) (24 Points)
Replied 07 August 2015

I am Working As An Account Timings 10pm to 6pm,I want to take auditing & assurence, IT & SM (ca G-2) for nov-15 exams ,which Institute is best and counducting Classes In Between ((7AM-9AM & 6.30pm to 10Pm) for above Subjects,  Please Give Me suggestion.

Iam Staying In Lingampalli(Hyderabad)

arihant (manager) (25 Points)
Replied 14 September 2015

Hi Kumaraswami,

Iam taking classes for Auditing and assurance and IT SM for IPCC Nov 2015 at Begumpet. If you still have not got any institute you can contact me at 8121359309

Sai kumar (Ipcc) (4 Points)
Replied 07 January 2018

I want only group 1 coaching classes in Hyderabad for IPCC 

Allan Walker (7 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Hey Guys,

I would rather recommended to go for something that is valuable in terms of money.

Going for classes having strength on more than 100 or 150 is a chaos. Lecturer can’t give enough attentions to student. I believe they are more considered only in completing the portions

And I guess private tuitions are much more expensive as they charge as per subjects which is more costly.

So students to find a new way of learning by going online and stuff.

There are number of online portal that provide online classes with live streaming videos. Where in lecturers clear all your doubts at the very moment some new and trust able way to study.

While browsing I came across CAprep18. An online portal that provides all the required details related to CA. Students should find a smarter way to find to study without wasting time and money.

Thanks,

Allan Walker.

Allan Walker (7 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Hey Guys,

I would rather recommended to go for something that is valuable in terms of money.

Going for classes having strength on more than 100 or 150 is a chaos. Lecturer can’t give enough attentions to student. I believe they are more considered only in completing the portions

And I guess private tuitions are much more expensive as they charge as per subjects which is more costly.

There are number of online portal that provide online classes with live streaming videos. Where in lecturers clear all your doubts at the very moment some new and trust able way to study.

While browsing I came across CAprep18. An online portal that provides all the required details related to CA. Students should find a smarter way to find to study without wasting time and money.

Thanks,

Allan Walker.

Allan Walker (7 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Hey Guys,

Thanks,

Allan Walker.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro