Easy Office

best book for Accounting standard

Page no : 2

CA CS Bhumika Thakkar (CA,CS) (1618 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

RAWAT for sure..no doubts...

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

@ Sushil

C'mon man.., who said D S RAWAT lacks in any aspect????

I don't say M.P. VIJAYKUMAR is not sufficient or something like that... But i personally feel that D S RAWAT makes various concepts clear and explains various things precisely...

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

You take both and compare the answers given in both and then tell who has given clear explanation.........if you will ask any teacher who is faculty of ASRB will always suggest M.P. Vijaykumar because of explanation.

Students refer Rawat because it is short to revise.

Replied 09 November 2009

May be u r correct for M.P. VIJAYKUMAR, as i myself never reffered that...

But one thing i know, that for exam purpose, i don't think so anyone has any complaint for D S RAWAT..... It serves ur exam purpose, what u want else for the time being????

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

Agreed, Rawat is short to revise faster during exam and better if you have join any classes for AS but if you are getting stuck with concept clarity during study and have not joined any classes for this then you need to refer M.P.Vijaykumar.

Replied 09 November 2009

I don't even doubt for whatever u said...

But, i never joined classes for AS, nor i was taught those at any other class.. Just reffered from DS RAWAT.., and got the concepts clearly, according to my understanding...

And nywz, the person must decide himself accrding to his own requirements, why should we start a new discussion for this...

(Guest)

DS RAWAT

Ahmed (CA student) (1105 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

I think M P Vijay Kumar book is one of the best book i have ever seen  go with MPV book.......

mudassar (ca final) (134 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

NAMAN (CA, EY) (55 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

I think Dolphy D Souza is d best.........i wz strucked during an assignment of preparing Consolidated Financial Statements of a company for the purpose of Prospectus. I compared D. S Rawat.......MP Vijay Kumar........D Souza.......I found D Souza the best as it provides good analysis of Practically faced problem in the Standard. It helps in good gripping of the topic.      

kartikeyan (CA Final) (90 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

M.P.Vijaykumar's book is best for understanding the techniqal aspects of AS and get good confidence to appear in the examination. The first reading will take some time but later the second reading will gain u lot of momentum to understand the subject.

DS Rawat is good but too short explanation to understand the concept.

kabirsen (student) (251 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

PADHUKA.S 

Sourav Modi (Learner!) (306 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

Dolphy D Souza is the best...................concise and clear

ankana kabra (Article Assitant) (28 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

MP Vijaykumar is d best book 2 b refered...... it makes AS reading intreasting

Vivek Mehta (CA, DISA,CS, MBA) (I am in Practice and also giving understanding and guidance to the Students of CA Final and IPCC for various subjects esp for Direct Tax.)   (1629 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

Wl for beginers D.S. Rawat is Gud Book n for Expert Knowledge M.P. Vijay Kumar by Snowhite publication is a very good Book....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro