Easy Office
LCI Learning

Best Audit book for CA final

Page no : 2

saran (CA) (57 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

Padhuka book is all crap......an absolute replica of study material..not even grammer has been modified for the comfort of the students.....

I guess institute should pay more attention at their study material ......It is excellent in content and the concept but presentation and Language(Grammer) needs to be taken care of.

CA SHUBHAM Mittal (CA ) (441 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

What about Study Material for preparing Audit I have just started reading and finding it very interesting with lucid language but I m agree that it lacks in presentation....................Plz forward ur views about Study Material my attempt is Nov 11 

CA CS Lokesh Singhal (Company Secretary and Deputy Manager Finance)   (251 Points)
Replied 01 September 2010

A S Rao's book is the best very simple and easy understanding

SUBHAJIT BANIK (STUDENT) (68 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

I want to want whick book is good for CA final Audit referance / self study oriented

manish (manager) (28 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

Friends i think you can prefer Padukas for C.A Act and professional ethics , comapany audit , Audit reports ,..and for the other chapters you can prefer Surbhi bansal book...but if you are going with padukas ...you ll feel a lot uneasy to read such a big theory chapters ......so a combination of Padukas and Surbhe bansal is the best

shrenik-jain (..) (25 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

my dear friends, go with only one book with which u r comfortable becz if u look too many books at the end u ll get confused...and go fr paduka though its lenghty bt if u study frm day one thn its helps u then any othr book....and most imp its cover everything ...so dnt worry 

rajesh (c.a. final student) (27 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

hi, i m raj plz tell me whether it is necessary to take coching for final

GVM SANDEEP (job) (40 Points)
Replied 04 July 2013

In My Opinion surabhi Bansal book is like Fastrack.For Detailed Understanding It is not Good.But During Exams It Must Recommended For Breif Understanding.

MD MAJHARUL ALAM (Finance Controller) (38 Points)
Replied 29 August 2015

I Think only one book for theory subject is Good. All you have to do is ,,, You have to make your own Key points at the time of your first reading so that you can refer that at the time of Exam

MD MAJHARUL ALAM (Finance Controller) (38 Points)
Replied 09 September 2015

you are true,, and if some one have good time management then he can consider all the institute books and PM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: