Benefits to a student from obc....??

Hii guys, I wanted to know about benefits (if any) provided to a student of OBC in the whole course of CA. Kindly help. Thanks
Replies (5)
Reservation Please leave it this course from your steps. . . . . .
Originally posted by : Mr. JHA
Reservation Please leave it this course from your steps. . . . . .

Sorry, I didn't get it. Can you please elaborate..??
Originally posted by : Mr. JHA
Reservation Please leave it this course from your steps. . . . . .

agree

matlab sidha sa h IF U want Reservation then dont do CA

no reservation in CA..the bestest part :)

Well, guys I wasn't interested in any kind reservation..(I don't need it) I was just asking because in CPT form, they've asked about categories (SC:ST:OBC) So, I wanted to gather full information about it. That's all.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details