Ben 1 and 2



sir

suppose, a xyz is a private Ltd co.
Mr Vijay is shareholder having 5 % shares in company. and Mr vijay,'s Huf is also shareholder in this company having 2 % share
so together they hold 7% share.

should Mr Vijay make declaration in Ben 1


and if suppose Mr Vijay has 9% holding and his huf has 2% now together they hold 11%

should Mr Vijay make declaration in Ben 1


Thanks
 
Reply   
 

Sbo notification tells about 10% or more of share holding indirectly or directly so in your stated 2nd case he will be a Sbo
 
Reply   
 
Accountant

Dear All,

Form BEN -1 is not available in the MCA downloads page. But Form BEN - 2 is available.

So how does a company go ahead with filing Form BEN - 2, without obtaining Form BEN - 1 from SBOs ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Geetha

 
Reply   
 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

 


×

  CCI MENU