Easy Office
LCI Learning

Beggar institute.....CA

Page no : 2

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 18 August 2011

File RTI.It costs only Rs10. Using rti, you can ask them about the source of the funds for the regional conference.

Saurabh (ca student) (350 Points)
Replied 20 September 2011

Just ask the name of money collecter and possible take an written application signeg by five pr more students who had pay such money then send a copy to BOS NOIDA THEN SEE THE IMPAC ACTUALLY ITS NOT ICAI ITS Employees who were making foll so shuld deal them accordingly

I assure if it is a recent case you can still take action paste a copy of that here i wll co ordinate

CS Alok Mishra (Income Tax Practitioner)   (786 Points)
Replied 21 September 2011

I too hope so that its not CA, its employees. Actually this incident is of 16.08.2011 so i dont think anybody will consider it now.

Saurabh (ca student) (350 Points)
Replied 21 September 2011

ITS MATEER OF CIVIL LAWS NOT ICAI SO IT IS VALID TILL 3 MONTHS

Manish Chandra Jha (Service) (37 Points)
Replied 01 September 2012

Dear Alok,

you got bad experiance from a person working in the institute. if you know name of that person just esclate this issue to ero @ icai.org.

But More important thing dont take convention as just money wastage. presence in this type  seminar will inhance knowledge.

CS Alok Mishra (Income Tax Practitioner)   (786 Points)
Replied 01 September 2012

Dear Manish, I never said that any convention is wastage of money. But i faced really a pathatic problem. I love to attend seminars etc but forcefully??? Naaah... No one can force me...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: