Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roma Devi (Article)     11 December 2010

BCom & CA

hi.. have ginen PCC exams dis nov n expectin +ive results.. nw want  to join Bcom as i din get to join till nw, so

i visited IGNOU University where i got to know that there is concession for only papers n not for years..

i am supposed to write examz for all the 3 yrs it seems..

don i have other option of writin exams for only 1 yr nd get my degree done..?

do i have to wait another 3 yrs for my Bcom degree..?

10 Replies

Amit Nishania

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student)     11 December 2010

yes, its right u have to appear in all the three year xam after exemption in subjects, so u hav to wait for 3 yrs..

CA Sahil Singla..

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax )     11 December 2010

this is not true....u have not interpreted it rightly...if someone has completed 3 years training ..& yet to register for B.com with IGNOU..then u can get the degree in next 1 year only...by giving ol the 6 xams of IGNOU in one go

CA Kanchan Jha

CA Kanchan Jha (Finance & Accounts Executive)     11 December 2010

Yes Roma, u will hv to wait fr 3 yrs fr graduation degree

CA Sahil Singla..

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax )     11 December 2010

I don't agree with all of u...I myself is a B.com AF student frm IGNOU...it's clr that...only the student who has started CA & B.com at the same time  will have to wait for 3 years for getting Bcom degree...but suppose a student starts B.com during CA course ..suppose after PCC/IPCC...then he/she need not wait for next 3 years for getting degree...the proportionate time will be reduced for completing B.com

CA Kanchan Jha

Roma its better to go to  ignou and tried to collect all the information regarding ur query.

CA Kanchan Jha

Exclusively for Chartered Accountancy students
Designed and Developed in collaboration with
The Board of Studies, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

BACHELOR OF COMMERCE WITH MAJOR IN ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCE (B.COM A&F) This is an innovative and flexible programme designed exclusively for the Chartered Accountancy First Stage students. This programme consists of courses of CPT, PCC, completion of Articleship of Chartered Accountancy and 32 credits of IGNOU courses. Students can simultaneously study B.Com (A&F) along with Chartered Accountancy. On completing Chartered Accountancy First Stage, students get exemption to all those courses in B.Com (A&F).

Eligibility for Admission: (i) 10+2 or its equivalence; (ii) Passed Common Proficiency Test/PE 1/Foundation From ICAI; and (iii) Registration in Professional Competency Course/PE-II/Intermediate of ICAI (OR) Already passed Professional Competency Course/PE-II/Intermediate of ICAI

Duration: 3 Years (1 year for those who have already passed CA First Stage)

Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi                 Fee: Rs.4,000/- consolidated

MASTER OF COMMERCE IN FINANCE AND TAXATION (M.COM F&T)
This is an innovative and flexible programme designed exclusively for the Chartered Accountancy Final Students. This programme consists of 8 courses of CA Final and 5 Courses of IGNOU. Students can simultaneously study M.Com (F&T) along with CA Final. On successful completion of CA Final, students get exemption to all those courses in M.Com (F&T)

Eligibility for Admission: (i) Graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a
recognized University/Institute; and (ii) Admitted in Chartered Accountancy Final
Course (OR) Already passed Chartered Accountancy

Duration: 2 Years (1 year for those who have already passed CA)

Medium of Instruction: English                              Fee: Rs.5,000/- consolidated

The Student Handbook and Prospectus is available on website at https://www.ignou.ac.in.

Sandya

Sandya (Article)     23 December 2010

thanks.

arun kumar

arun kumar ( student)     02 March 2011

KNOW ABOUT PROCESS OF B.COM (A&F) IF CAN'T COMPLETELY PCC.

SIR,
        I TAKE IN ADMISSION IN B.COM(A&F) COURSE IN IGNOU  UNIVERSITY. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THAT IF I CAN NOT  CONTINUE MY CA AND I AM NOT CLEARING  IN THE PCC, THEN  CAN I GIVE  RAMANING PAPER'S TOGETHERLY. IF YES, THEN WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF IT?

--
THANKING YOU,
ARUN KUMAR
+919988626914

Mohanish Shah

Mohanish Shah (student)     25 June 2011

Dear All,

Is there is any form to be filled to get bcom (a&f)  graduation certificate after completing 3 years of articleship?If so please  send it to me on mohansha82 @ yahoo.com

Mohanish Shah

Saurabh Kumar Bhardwaj

Saurabh Kumar Bhardwaj (Articled Assistant)     23 February 2012

if u have cleared PCC/IPCC then u have to give only language paper  BUT PLS. TELL ME WHETHER I CAN GIVE JUNE 2012 IGNOU EXAM,,,,,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register