prasad Nilugal (Sr . Accountant and GST Practitioner . ) 05 August 2020
1 ) Payment to party through cheque and other mode of payment ( NEFT , RTGS ,etc )
2) Payment received form customers through other mode of payment .
3) Bank charges paid
4) Bank Interest received
5) Bank to bank Transfer
6) Cash to bank (Deposits)
7) Bank to cash ( withdrawals )
8) other expense paid through bank .
9) payment of all Taxes
10) Capital Expenditure payment through bank .
11) Any other mics Income received through bank
12) Partners Salary / remuneration and other payments through bank
13) Employees Salary through bank
So on and so forth , many more entries you have to pass
sabyasachi mukherjee 05 August 2020
these are all basic entries .
mode can be cash or bank..
respective head dr.
cr. bank/ cash.
normal cash withdrawal
to respective employee.
statutory payment will be made at the time of next as per applicability of respective acts.