BANK CHARGES

Hello All,

In my GST R2A, showing ITC on (Bank charges) from July 2017 to July 18

what should I do, please suggest
Replies (5)
what should I do,

- You can avail the ITC benefits.
Thanks Raja Sir,

1. May I be able to take ITC from July 17 to till now (I don't have any invoice regarding that)

2. Same process as I show in my next 3B?
1. You can use the reference code which is saw in GSTR 2A.
2. Yes... You can.
Thank you very much
Ask for consolidated invoice from bank , & can avail ITC in your current 3b

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details