Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bank audit excel tool

(Guest)

Dear Friends,

I have developed a small utility which will help you during Bank Branch Audits  in importing the text files to excel very easily.I hope this utility will be beneficial to all the members.

https://www.auditutilities.blogspot.in/

Please give your suggestions and valuable feedback.

Regards,

Suresh

20 Replies

C.A. P. HAREESH KUMAR (PRACTICE) (375 Points)
Replied 24 March 2015

Whether this utility would work for all state bank group  ( using BaNCS)

(Guest)

Sir,

Yes this utility will work both for SBI ,SBH and associated Banks using BaNCS provided the data struture is same during this year also. I have tested the utility on Tweleve Different branches and had no issues till now. I will update the utility if any new problems are found during this year audit.

1 Like

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 24 March 2015

Mr. Suresh, I am unable to access the link given by you. If you don't mind send this tool to my e-mail id sathyastv @ gmail.com. But the banks are having different structure in their txt file, tailor made one for all the banks is not possible. However, pl. send me a copy. Tnx.

C.A. P. HAREESH KUMAR (PRACTICE) (375 Points)
Replied 24 March 2015

Mr. Suresh  

Request you to kindly elaborate  the various analysis  to be done after converting into X/L 

It would be really helpful for  members who are  new to Bank Audit  and  those who are not savvy

You may please familarise  us  the use of pivot tables / VLookup  to identify NPAs 

Thanking you  

(Guest)

I have spent significant time in making the utility.Anyway as and when time permits i will surely update the file and make it more advanced.

(Guest)

Follow the blog  for upcoming updates.

VIJAY KUMAR (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 25 March 2015

I found this excel utility very useful it saved me lot of time, looking forward for more r&d on these type of utilities 

hoping the best

Thank you very much

CA VEERENDRA MURASHILLIN HUBLI (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (123 Points)
Replied 26 March 2015

dear suresh,

i am not able to open yhe link you mentioned.pl.send to murashillin @ gmail.com, if you can.thanks

(Guest)

Upcoming updates..

(Guest)

New link as the old link is not opening properly.

https://auditutilities.blogspot.in

(Guest)

Audit Utility Updated for Allahabad Bank Text files.

Http://auditutilities.blogspot.com

D S V Gopikrishna (CA Practice ) (11 Points)
Replied 03 March 2016

Namasthe,

I am CA Gopi krishna, the link which you have provided is not working. Please send the working link to dsvgopikrishna @ yahoo.co.in

Thank you

MANOJ DEVIDAS SAMPAT (c.a) (147 Points)
Replied 03 March 2016

i am ca manoj sampat do not able to open link

(Guest)

Sorry, the blog is discontinued. Last year we were alloted a PSB using Flexcube. Most of the banks are providing the files in excel format, So I felt that there is no need of excel utilities for converting text files.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags