Aviator vs invertor

The Other Side of a CA (XYZ) (210 Points)

13 March 2013  

It's a year old story.I was young, That doesn't mean that now I am not, I was careless, Even Now I am but that time I was more.  I was rebellion like Che Guevara, energetic like Red Bull, and more good looking than good looks, In short I was Me with 33% extra.cool

The year was 2012, March.I was struggling hard with my ISCA book. CA Final exam was only two months away. My study room was burning like furnace and My face was looking worse than  Bindu Dara Singh . Sweats beaded on my forehead and I was stinking more than a rotten cabbage :P.

Needless to say,  there was no electricity at home.angry

I was using  @ @ #%$% and # @ %#& @  words more than Raghu and Raju put together in all 10 sessions of Roadies. Yes, I was cursing government and writers of ISCA book.devil

But In the heart I was happy, It was Saturday. My elder brother, I call him Biya, comes home every Saturday.Call me sissy, but nothing delights me more than following my Biya. The day was even more special, it was his salary day.smiley

Last month we decided, we will buy an Aviator for him. We used to think an Aviator sunglass is the need of every hot-shot guy in the town, we still think!! Let me tell you all, My brother is a 5'11'' tall very fair guy with shaggy jet black hair, and a  muscular body.When well dressed, I can bet he can take on any model they show in TV ads.cool

He came home late that day, I was pissed off. The moment he entered home I started screaming like Dolly Bindra.crying He tried to pacify me, but all in vain. Without uttering a word, he gave me 100 Rupee note and told me to pay it to the auto wala outside our house.

In auto, there sitting a man of 6 feet, jet dark in complexion and well grown beard. That guy called me in his husky voice, "Help me in lifting this". There was a big cartoon, two three wires and a double size battery. He asked me who is the KID in your house preparing for some exam.surprise

I was almost in tears. why the hell , he, is so good. He bought it so that I can study in a cool cozy environment. He still treats me as a Kid. 

Oh! Did I mention he is only one year older than me? 

Hugs, Fights, Building things, painting, Kulfi, pop-corn and watching movies with him and my younger brother . Life!!!

I miss all of it here in Bangalore. Biya I miss u!!! I miss my life.

It's almost a year. Still he does not own an aviator. Every month he buys something which fulfills our need.

Heroic.

The Other side of a Chartered Accountant