Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Authorized Signatory modification without DSC

Jamie1982 (Java programmer) (25 Points)

24 January 2020  

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I am happy to join this forum of esteemed CA professionals. 

Long time ago, a Pvt LTD company was registered under my name. That time I outsourced company filing work to another company. They were good company but they closed their company so I have to change authorized signatory details for my company. Currently, authorized signatory is my name but mobile number and email address belongs to other outsourced company. 

I tried to change it from GST portal with my DSC, but it doesn't allow me to change (it shows field as grayed). Please note, there are 2 authorized signatory, I am not only one. 

Yes, both authorized signatories are Directors and their KYC is done too. 

Is there any way I can request GST to change details using any paper or electronic form? Currently, the other old company are not in business anymore. 

If you have any advice, please let me know. 

Regards,

Jamie

6 Replies

CA SANDESH MAHIPAL (Practicing in GST and MSME )   (1445 Points)
Replied 24 January 2020

Option is available to change email and mobile number on online portal by filing application.
If you still face problem, you may approach your jurisdictional office for help.
Regards

Replied 24 January 2020

Dear CA Sunny Agrawal, 

Sir, Thank you for your advice. I logged into GST portal, and tried Application for Amendment of Non-Core fields, and Application for Amendment of Core fields. But in both applications, when I access Authorized Signatory section, I see email and mobile phone field grayed out. 

It will be very helpful if you specify which application in GST portal. 

When you say contact jurisdictional office, do you mean GST Help desk contact, or any other contact? 

Please please advise. I would highly appreciate it. 

Best Regards,

Jamie

Spurto Consultancy Services (Consultant) (1891 Points)
Replied 24 January 2020

a. Go for Amendment of the Non-Core Field

b. Edit the promoter details first in case the Authorised Signatory is also the promoter.

c. After saving the changes in Promoter details you may find the updated changes in the Authorised Signatory page 

d. Submit

This works in case of Proprietorship business. 

You may try the same in your case. 

CA SANDESH MAHIPAL (Practicing in GST and MSME )   (1445 Points)
Replied 25 January 2020

Yes, follow the steps as advised by other expert and still face problem, first try help desk facility otherwise have to visit deptt. bcz every visit has an inbuilt cost.
Regards

Replied 26 January 2020

Dear Sir Madam, 

Thank you so much for your advise, CA Sunny Agrawal and Spurto Consultancy Service. I will check about it, again. 

Best Regards,

Jamie

Ramiah Jayaraman (11 Points)
Replied 28 March 2021

SIR

I AM A PRIME AUTHORISED SIGNATORY OF PROPRITORSHIP CONCERN. NOW I WANT TO DO AADHAAR

ATHUNTIFICATION. MY NAME IN GST PORTAL IS  RAMIAH JAYARAMAN WHEREAS IN AADHAAR

AS JAYARAMAN R IS IT MISMATCH OF NAME  IFSO CAN I CHANGE MY NAME INGST REGISTRATION

IN NON-CORE FIELD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register