Easy Office
LCI Learning

Audit-nov'15 exams

Page no : 2

Ashutosh Balkrishna Ghate (Seeking Job) (59 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

I think V.K. Agarwal book + Surabhi Bansal + PM would be a good combination. The benefit of using V.K. Agarwal or Surabhi Bansal is that one can revise the whole syllabus 2-3 times, since both these books present the matter in concise format. Surbhi Bansal Language is very easy to understand while that of V.K. Agarwal is a bit difficult. And after reading these books, PM is a must !!

Faiza Raj (student) (22 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

Go through Surbhi Bansal book as it is easy to understand in first go and then you can go through practice manual(PM) given by ICAI and then if certain topics are not covered in PM then you can refer study material.

R.Reshma (Student) (56 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

Its best to learn from study material. Take ur own notes than to study from any other. Its my experience.

Anurag Agarwal (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

For audit refer Assem Trivedi book. The language is concise and self explainatory with a very good coverage of Study Material and Practise Manual. From exam and knowledge point of view the book is outstanding.

ankit (article) (21 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

Aseem trivedi best teacher for audit

ANKIT G AGRAWAL (Student) (140 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

amit shah (student) (21 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

Urvish shah is good and simple

priya (student) (28 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

Thanks...very useful suggestion

n k abhiram (CA Final , CS Final ) (629 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

I completely agree with Mr. Ravi 's view . Some authors cover few topics very well.but not all check out may 15 paper Topic s like sox , cooperative, misc are not covered fully in any book. I feel best books institute material (Except std's) or padhukas both books are exhaustive but must to score 50 plus
1 Like

CA Chandan Singh (Chartered Accountant) (49 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

In my opinion you should refer Pankaj Garg's book...it is very nice book

Amithkumarshenoy (Articled Student) (77 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

My reply, Professional ethics- vikas Audit under fiscal laws - padhuka standards- basic stds - vikas Advanced stds- surbhi Rest of the chap- surbhi My contact amithkumarshenoy @ gmail.com +91-8971168435
1 Like

ASHISH BHARADWAJ (Finance Professional) (146 Points)
Replied 14 June 2015

For audit:V K Agarwal (AS Found) is out an out exclusive pick for scoring good marks.

PIYUSH JAIN (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 14 June 2015

I would say that u should refer study mat of institute if you want to have a good idea about the subject and score good marks...and if you just want to pass the subject then any author's book will be sufficient for you...

saurav singhal (article assistent) (38 Points)
Replied 14 June 2015

You can refer Pankaj Garg book. You can easily revise it during exam

Lehar Khanna (student) (38 Points)
Replied 14 June 2015

You could go fpr Pankaj Garg Sir's book. I am going for the same. SAs and PE is very well covered + past years question coverage is very helpful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: