Audit

I AM WEAK IN THEORY SUBJECTS AND I WANT TO NOW HW SHOULD I COMPLETE THE BASICS OF AUDITNG SUCH AS VOUCHING VERIFICATION,SAMPLING ETC AS I AM OK WID COMPANY AUDIT.PLZ HELP

Replies (1)
Be confident about what you have studied. First concentrate on company audit special audit .you will get about 16-20 from these.then take a brief look on govt audit and edp. Then just go through vouching and verification .it is mostly related with accounts and law.then introduction chapters are not that hard as you think.be confident you can get 50 from this type of study. Good luck

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details