CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Attention to all who paid conversion fee Rs.1,100/-

SmartyCA (AA)     14 February 2011

SmartyCA
AA 
 36 likes  339 points

| My Other Post

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE CONVERSION FEE OF Rs.1,100/- FROM CA FINAL (OLD) TO NEW SYLLABUS BEFORE 2nd FEBRUARY,2011 SHALL RECEIVE LATEST UPDATED STUDY MATERIALS INCLUDING PRACTICE MANUALS AT YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS MOST PROBABLY THIS MONTH ITSELF.. AFTER 2nd FEBRUARY ie WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING AUTOMATIC CONVERSION CAME, THE PAYMENT WONT BE ACCEPTED..THE PROCEDURES THEREFORTH FOR SUCH CANDIDATES SHOULD BE ENQUIRED AND ENSURED FROM THE BOARD OF STUDIES TO WHICH THEY HAD APPLIED FOR BY PAYING THE CONVERSION FEE.

(Guest)

IS the the information from institute?...Which source ?.....I paid rs 1100 DD and submitted form in person to bangallore branch on January 3rd 2011 and got all the study materials only ( Edition March 2010 , Reprinted in sept 2010, NOT JAN 2011 edition ).Its not Jan 2011 edition....Does that mean that do they provide me practice manuals now free of cost or i need to pay 150 each for each practice manuals...pls clarify......

avater

SmartyCA
AA 
 36 likes  339 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes The info is from Chennai BOS..I remitted the fee on 29th January and called them to know the status since the anouncement had come by 2nd February.. They ensured that they shall despatch the latest updated Study material including practice manuals in a week or two..

(Guest)

thanks dude......( In my case I already collected the old edition of books( without practice manuals ) on jan 3rd , persumed that it would be new as the sales people memtioned wrongly )...so i wont get the new modules again.. am sure...Does that mean that they give me now practice manuals atleast free of cost / I have to pay separate for that.?..here people r rude nd not responding properly as they r not very sure abt it..If i call chennai..they say chk with bangalore branch..totally confusing yaar.... 

avater

SmartyCA
AA 
 36 likes  339 points

View Profile | My Other Post

O the Chennai people are too helpful and they respond to our queries quite well..Yeah they may ask you to revert to Bangalore Branch since you had collected materials from there..I dont think you may get practice manuals free of cost cos as far as they are concerned ur Conversion pocedure is already done. Still wish you Gud Luck!!

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here